Friday, June 4, 2010

Raymond Lam shares favorite fashion styles, admires Maggie Cheung's style

Handsome Raymond Lam has always had Maggie Cheung Man Yuk as his idol. Besides admiring her good acting, he also admires Maggie's fashion sense.

Raymond said: "Maggie has been my idol all along. She's usually quite casual, simple dress and is still full of charm. Because she's so natural, no matter what she wears, she looks pretty. I remember back then her costume for "Centre Stage" she was dressed in a Qipao, taught me an unforgettable moment. Actually, I have always thought girls in a qipao are the prettiest. As for her acting, don't need to say it, she's definitely at senior level, every performance brings applaud from audience."

Asked about Raymond's valued modern trend? As a Switzerland watch brand Ernest Borel's spokesperson, he of course praises them. He said: "There are more and more popular watch brands for men in the market now. A total confusion, but what really caught my eye is the Ernest Borel's watches, they have many different styles with much detail in every one. They have elegant designs, no matter if the watch is accommodating a suit or casual wear, it matches well. For this reason, I have already brought several different styles myself to use in time of need."

Source: Singtao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

No comments:

Post a Comment